Published by Gulf News
- According to a 2014 study, 30 percent of all cancers diagnosed in the UAE are colorectal cancers which can be detected in the pre-cancerous stage with a simple preventive screening of stool and blood.
Source: https://gulfnews.com/uae/health/colorectal-cancer-incidence-very-high-in-uae-1.2187842, March 14, 2018 13:34, Suchitra Bajpai Chaudhary, Senior Reporter
Reported by Khaleej Times
- A total of 1,054 (22.4 percent) cases of breast cancer were found in 2018 followed by 662 cases of colorectal cancers, 360 of the thyroid, 252 prostate, 238 of leukemia and 2,141 of other cancers.
Published by My UAE Guide
- 30% of cancers that are diagnosed in the UAE are colorectal cancers.
- Colorectal cancer is the second most recorded cancer in the UAE.
- The second highest cause of mortality due to cancer in the UAE
Office No. 116, Al Makateb Building, Shaikh Zayed Rd, Al Quoz 3 Dubai.