Physiotherapy in Dubai
Physiotherapy Services in Dubai
Physioveda Medical center has qualified physiotherapists who provide physiotherapy in Dubai. they are experts in managing and curing different types of Physiotherapy such as physical ailments (illness), chronic pain, back pain, neck pain, knee pain, and other types of injuries. Physioveda Medical Center provides both in-house and private physiotherapy services at your convenient time and place with international standards. Our experienced physiotherapists focus on treating underlying causes, pain management, enhance movement & regain muscle strength by exercises.
Physioveda Medical Center utilizes evidence-based practice and the most recent physiotherapy techniques in treating the patient’s conditions which improve quality of life. We facilitate home visit physiotherapy also that can help limit further injuries, promote healing, speedy recovery, and pain relief. Because of our commitment to provide the best quality medical services, we became one of the best physiotherapy clinical centers in Dubai. We use expert manual therapy techniques & physical medicine in treating the patients as per international standards.
How Physioveda Can Help?
Physioveda is a Medical Center and Home Care provider with expert physiotherapists that conduct physiotherapy in Dubai which saves time in treatment right at your place. Early treatment can be facilitated leading to early recovery and prevention of other complications. We develop a personalized program according to patient condition & safety. Phsyioveda Medical Center Provides personalized care & advice for fall prevention in old age groups.
We can start the Physiotherapy treatment at your most comfortable place even in offices or hotels. Physioveda Medical Center have top skilled physical therapists who are experts in:
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sport Injuries
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Joint Pains & Disability
- Elderly Or Senior Care
What is a physiotherapist’s expertise?
Physiotherapy is also known as physical therapy. Physical therapists study the science of movement. They learn how to identify and treat an injury’s root causes.
Physiotherapists help people affected by illness, disability, pain, or injury through exercise, movement, different types of manual therapy for each and every joint, education, and advice.
Physiotherapists maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to treat pain and prevent disease.
This profession helps to facilitate development and enhance recovery, enabling people to stay at work while helping them remain independent for as long as possible.
Physiotherapy is a science-based (evidence-based) profession and takes a ‘whole body’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle.
Patient’s involvement is also important in their own care, through education, empowerment, awareness, and participation in their treatment.
When should I go see a physiotherapist?
Think about getting physiotherapy if you have any injury related to bone, muscles ligaments or chronic pain that affects your daily life activities and sometimes there is pain in your body without any injury then also you need to seek help of physiotherapist because that pain can be because of muscular imbalance in your body such as specific muscle tightness or weakness. A doctor may refer you to physiotherapy after surgery such as knee replacement, spine surgery, hip replacement, or an event such as a heart attack or stroke.
What problems do physiotherapists treat?
Physiotherapy is a degree-based healthcare profession and physiotherapists help in treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation. Treatment can be for problems caused by injury, disability, or disease. Here are some examples:
- Back and neck pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- Problems related to bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments, such as arthritis and the after-effects of amputation and any other surgery.
- Lung problems such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, and asthma.
- Cardiovascular such as chronic heart disease, rehabilitation after a heart attack, heart failure, and exercises for hypertension.
- Gynecological conditions like the prolapsed uterus and other Pelvic issues, such as bladder and bowel problems related to childbirth
- Neurological conditions such as peripheral nerve injuries, stroke, and any loss of mobility because of trauma to the brain or spine, or due to diseases such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
- Neuromusculoskeletal conditions such as fibromyalgia, pain, swelling, fatigue, stiffness, and loss of muscle strength, for example during cancer treatment, or palliative care. Other conditions like frozen shoulder, bursitis, impingement syndrome, cervical spondylitis, wrist pain, lumbar spondylitis, sports injuries, arthritis, tennis elbow, ligament sprains, spondylolisthesis, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip pain, ankle pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis.
What can I expect at physiotherapy?
Your session will be different for each and every patient because it is all about you and your specific needs. In general, here’s what happens:
- The physiotherapist learns about your present history and medical history
- The physiotherapist does the assessment and diagnoses your condition
- You receive a treatment plan that sets goals for your faster recovery from your pain or ailments.
- You are prescribed a course of exercises and any assistive devices needed
Contact Physioveda Medical Center
Villa 181 B, Al Wasl Road near Al Ghazal Mall. Dubai, UAE.