- Around 500,000 people suffer from spinal cord injury around the world each year, those affected by the disability in the UAE are mainly caused by road accidents and fall, according to Jasmine Al Kuttab published in Khaleej Times.
- Spinal cord injured patients admitted in Neuro-Spinal Hospital during the period of February 2003 till December 2014 was 232 patients. UAE locals were 114 (49%), expat 118 (51%) conducted thorough research by Kaydar M Al-Chalabi published in the International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- The estimated annual incidence of hospitalized spinal injuries in Al Ain City was 17.4/100,000 persons per year through a study published in the World Journal of Emergency Surgery.
- There are 46 220 incidence count and 102 902 prevalence count of Traumatic Brain Injuries from 1990 -2016 published by The Lancet Neurology on November 26, 2018.
Date: November 30, 2017
Contact Physioveda Medical Center
You can visit to the Clinic by taking the appointment.
You can book an appointment for a home consultation also by:
- Call Physioveda Medical Center for inquiries on
- 800 VEDA (800 8332)
- 800 HOMECARE (800 466 322 73)
- Secure an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa 181 B, Al Wasl Road near Al Ghazal Mall. Dubai, UAE.